2018 Course Schedule for EmPowerFlow Intuitive Yoga to deepen your intuition, yoga practice, and self-reliance.
Saturday, March 10th 1 pm - 4 pm NEW LOCATION: Launch Awareness Fitness Studio in Kennesaw 3450 Acworth Due West Road Suite 390 Kennesaw, GA 30144
See our schedule of upcoming workshops below
For seekers of wellness and all those who wish to evolve your soul, spirit, health, wellness, and service to others, join us.
Two things have made the most difference in my yoga practice and the benefits I get, i.e., consistent classes and intensives.
Consistency keeps your body/mind training in the direction you want to go.....more flexibility, more strength, more calm, all more better. Intensives take you to the next step, they help you leap and have more power in your poses, more confidence, more everything.....truly.
These intensives, one monthly, are a great mini retreat, with no rush to the next thing....just time for you to grow your yoga practice and cultivate your inner life, and touch into your Spirit. As my Beloved teacher would say, one must take time away from responsibility to nourish your spiritual and creative life.
“Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. ” ― T. S. Eliot As the wonderful Rabbi Peter Berg said, "May our actions reflect our aspirations."
"My Empower Workshop experience was very different from what I thought it would be. By dissecting a pose, slowly and deliberately getting into it allows you to become aware of the muscles that you use, make adjustments necessary to improve your position, isolate the appropriate muscles and gain a whole new level of body awareness. Then, by holding the pose, your physical comfort improves and allows you to grow the pose far beyond what can be accomplished in a regular yoga class. In addition to all this, when you release the pose you have a greater cognitive and physical reaction to what the pose accomplished. You come away from this workshop feeling physically fabulous, mentally relaxed, with a greater understanding of your body and a jump start on growing your regular yoga class experience." Susan Hollander, 7/15/2017, Atlanta
Intuitive Yoga EmPowerFlow 1 pm - 4 pm
EmPowerFlow is a 3 hour workshop NOT a 3 hour workout. To really understand Intuitive Yoga and understand your body's natural way to move, stretch and stabilize, takes slowing down enough to sink into the process. EmPowerFlow is the process.
EmPowerFlow Class - $45 if paid 1 week prior to event
EmPowerFlow Class - $ 50
Special EmPowerFlow - N/A
"I experienced an increased expansion for many of my poses, especially for dolphin and down dog - the expansion had to do with the increased lengthening, which had been built up to with specific targeted poses to lengthen the spine and increase more flexibility. My spine became more supple because of the previous half hour of the powering up of specific muscle groups. I have known Eleanor for 8 years and in this intensive, I realized another level of her yoga teaching. Also, the environment felt deeper and more contemplative because the intensive gave each of us the "time" to experience our bodies and minds in these ways. I will be back for the next intensive!" Rita Omark, 2/28/15, Atlanta
Testimonial for Yoga EmPowerFlow: "El, Here's my thoughts on Yoga Intensives...It has been really helpful in moving my teaching practice to a deeper level!
1. What did you get out of this 3 hour class? I got a much clearer sense of my existing core strength and how it often gets dissipated.
2. Did you gain more insight into your yoga practice? I'm getting more out of forward folding, both standing and seated....I also really appreciate the concept of pause as I deepen my practice.
3. What changes do you feel in your body/mind as a result of the class? The pause is a big thing, not just for asana practice, but in day to day conversation, helping me not move into knee jerk reactivity.
4. Who would you recommend this class to? I have some clients and yoga class participants that I think are ready to explore and deepen their body/mind awareness.
5. Please express whatever else you feel. I feel gratitude for the ongoing explorations that both polarity and yoga provide....Both practices keep me grounded in the here and now, and I've enjoyed picking back up on doing yoga intensives....I'm glad that they continue to be an important focus of your work!"
Jill Knueppel,MDiv,LMT,APP GA MT000378 404-840-5612 email@example.com
Currently we provide Intuitive Yoga at our Center, Accelerated Recovery Centers, and to private clients. Yoga is a significant contribution to health and wellness programs.
Whether you are interested in personal yoga growth, growing your yoga practice, improving your spiritual life or understanding more fully the mystery of the body/mind, join us.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.