INTUITIVE YOGA PROGRAM Blending Hatha Yoga & Energy Principles with Eleanora Lipton - Director of Intuitive Yoga, Lakshmi Futrell, Rita Omark and Sandy Kellam
Starting Wednesday, January 4th New Time for Intuitive Yoga at our Location at Soul, MindBody Integration 3115 Piedmont Road Suite D102 Atlanta, GA 30305
Intermediate Yoga with Lakshmi Wednesdays, Now at 5:15 PM - 6:30 PM
2017 Rates: $20 per class (drop in) $65 per month = 1 class per week $90 per month = 2 classes per week $125 per month = 3 classes per week ** Pay for 3 months in advance and save $15 ** Unlimited Classes per month, up to 5 classes per week: $150 Note: Class payments do not roll over into the following month.
Testimonial for Yoga EmPowerFlow:
"El, Here's my thoughts on Yoga Intensives...It has been really helpful in moving my teaching practice to a deeper level!
1. What did you get out of this 3 hour class? I got a much clearer sense of my existing core strength and how it often gets dissipated.
2. Did you gain more insight into your yoga practice? I'm getting more out of forward folding, both standing and seated....I also really appreciate the concept of pause as I deepen my practice.
3. What changes do you feel in your body/mind as a result of the class? The pause is a big thing, not just for asana practice, but in day to day conversation, helping me not move into knee jerk reactivity.
4. Who would you recommend this class to? I have some clients and yoga class participants that I think are ready to explore and deepen their body/mind awareness.
5. Please express whatever else you feel. I feel gratitude for the ongoing explorations that both polarity and yoga provide....Both practices keep me grounded in the here and now, and I've enjoyed picking back up on doing yoga intensives....I'm glad that they continue to be an important focus of your work!"
Jill Knueppel,MDiv,LMT,APP GA MT000378 404-840-5612 firstname.lastname@example.org
Private Yoga and Meditation Instruction
At APC: 5 sessions (50 minutes each) for $250.
I come to you: 5 sessions (60 minutes each) for $375, or $75 per session. For couples: $100 per session. Buy 10 and get 11! Bonus! For free..when you purchase a package of private sessions, you may attend our ongoing classes free of charge for the duration of your series. Instruction by Eleanora Lipton (old yogi - see bio - you'll find it!)
"Many have said that they cannot stretch so don't do Yoga. Yoga is a practice of learning and developing tools to stretch. Anyone can learn yoga - the expectation becomes softened by being more present with where you are now and how far you can stretch ..... backing up, moving forward ............ lessons learned from the breath..." Quote from Ganga White, Yoga Beyond Belief
Learning to breathe while stretching can prevent injury. In fact, the practice of breathing is crucial for any kind of workout. In this class you will learn the fundamentals of safe and effective stretching and toning. Tight hips will loosen. Leg and back muscles will lengthen and relax. You can and will learn to relax and flow into easy postures.